You know that you want to live and work abroad and that teaching English is an awesome, rewarding and fun way to do it. You’ve done the research and know that Vietnam is the most amazing country to teach English due to it’s high wages, low cost of living, breath taking scenery, amazing culture and unforgettable people.
But that’s it. You’re stuck. You don’t know where to look for the next steps, the answers you need or in some cases even the questions to ask. You don’t know who to trust, who is your friend and who isn’t. You have no idea where to start looking for work or accommodation, never mind making friends, feeding yourself and teaching English to a class a five year olds.You need someone who’s been there, done that and made the mistakes so that you don’t have to. You need someone who will be there for you always, who has your best interests at heart, who you know you can trust.
You need a friend. You need me!
Highlights of packages:
- 6 or 12 month renewable contract in a language centre of your choice
- No prior experience required
- Step by step guidance and support throughout pre-departure and arrival
- Ongoing support and assistance once in Vietnam
- Work visa arranged by language centre
- TFV ultimate packing list
- Accommodation assistance (plus hotel for one week proided by most employers)
- City tour
- Low cost of living
- Bike lessons provided by our trusted partner
- Lesson plans designed especially for Vietnamese students
- An alumni of other TFV teacher’s and membership to the exclusive Facebook group
- In class TEFL training is also available if required
For people who want the best mix of tradition, culture and ex-pat life!
For party-people and night life lovers who love meeting other ex-pats and travellers.
For people happy to spend all of their time with the locals and truly immerse themselves in Vietnamese culture.