SoySchool is a pop-up early years school focusing on outdoor play-based learning. Our mission is to make quality early years education more accessible, affordable, and more community-centred. SoySchool focuses on 3 main pillars which are outdoor learning, active play, and the English language.
Early years related experience is useful but not a limitation. Proficiency in both English and Thai are useful but not a limitation. We are looking for passionate people who care deeply about child development, who are curious, fun, open, and willing to learn, and who have the passion to contribute a positive impact to the communities in Bangkok.
80,000 to 100,000baht dependent on the candidate’s experience, qualifications and skills set
Native English Speaker or near-native level.
• Develop and implement core curriculum and learning programs
• Design & plan class format, sequence, and schedules
• Develop and manage learning activities bank and custom learning content and materials
• Manage learning resources, books, and purchasing list
• Observe and evaluate classes for improvement
• Run ongoing internal evaluation and review sessions
• Attend to parents enquiries and feedback
• Recruit, develop, and evaluate teaching teams
• Conduct induction, workshops and developmental training
• Manage open houses and orientation programs
• Assist in program communication and marketing
• Assist in venue acquisition, site inspection & preparations
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum in relevant field(s)
• Strong knowledge of early years educational concepts and frameworks
• Strong knowledge of supervisory practices and principles
• Strong managerial, organizational, and critical/analytical thinking skills
• Strong writing and verbal skills with a positive personality
• Abilities to use tools for communication, planning, and design: Google Suite, Dropbox, Slack, Adobe, Suite, KeyNote, etc
• Most important traits: candidate must be very flexible (open and curious), efficient, and hands-on
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Soy School” in the subject heading.
Get Certified - Find out more about TEFL and how to get certified.
Packages - See what packages we have available for you to start teaching in Vietnam.
Got questions? Send me an email with your questions.